Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 5, 2012

Info Post
Mani Ratnam, who has roped in Arjun to play a crucial role in his forthcoming film 'Kadal', has decided to feature the 'Action King' in three different avatars.


The ace director has been personally designing the get-ups.
Confirming this, Arjun says, "After acting in 150 films, at last I have bagged an opportunity to work with Mani Ratnam. I will sport three looks. Mani sir has already finalized two get-ups and he is working on the remaining one."
'Kadal', a movie about the travails of fishermen, has yesteryear hero Karthik's son Gautham as the protagonist. Samantha will play the leading lady. AR Rahman, who was launched by Mani Ratnam in 'Roja', will compose the music.
Arjun adds, "Many ask whether I am playing a Coast Guard officer in 'Kadal'. I can't talk about my role at this point of time. The director alone is the right person to give more details. All that I can say I have a meaty role in 'Kadal'."

0 comments: