Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, November 20, 2011

Info Post


Fitness is probably the middle name of ‘action king' Arjun. Despite advancing years, Arjun has maintained an envious physique and did complete justice to his role of a police officer inMankatha. Arjun is now doing an important role in ace director Mani Ratnam'sPookadai. “While I can't tell you much about that role, I can only say that post-Mankatha, I have consciously started accepting performance-oriented roles. I think I have done enough justice to the ‘Action King' tag. I am particularly excited about a Kannada film,Prasadwhich is quite likeTaare Zameen Par. I am also looking forward to director Vasanth's next film and at the same time have resumed shooting forOm,” says Arjun whose Hindi film (also being made in Tamil and Telugu)This Weekend, produced and directed by Tinu Varma, is expected to release soon. Meanwhile we keenly await to see him in Mani's film.
sources:the hindu

1 comments:

Ram said...

mapilai yarnu doubta iruku...........