Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 23, 2011

Info Post
I enjoy spending hours to do up this website. 
I have been a HUGE fan of Arjun for 24years.
I wanted to do something for him as a fan and utilise this medium to meet his fans around the world. Yes, I have made some really nice pals thru this too :) Then again, all these hardwork would mean alot when it's being appreciated. Yes, you are right.
I'm talking about Arjun. Sad to say, that I Have yet to meet him even after all these years.
I was lil upset when I realized that he came over to singapore for the 2nd time and didn't inform anyone of us. I thought he would at least take a lil time to see his loyal fan who spend countless hours for the website.. for him.. 
One of my dear friend Deepa and I tried messaging him in his fb to convey our intention. Alas, he replied to someone else and totally ignore our kind wishes !! It was absolutely heart breaking as he didnt bother to even reply that he was unable to meet us. 
I do not think that I have asked anything more. 
I have met many famous celebrities but I have never been ignored in such a way. Now how do I go about updating this website wholeheartedly
when I realise that the actor whom I'm doing all these for doesn't appreciate and recognize my efforts. 
Waited till 24years .. 
To be upset and heartbroken..

0 comments: