Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, November 7, 2010

Info Post



Looks like actress Haripriya is completely bowled over by her Vallakkottai co-star Arjun's simplicity.

The lady says, "Arjun is such an amicable person and I'm thrilled that I got to share screen space with him in Venkatesh sir's film. In fact, this is my first film with Arjun and I'm happy it is doing well at the BO," she says.

Of all the movies Arjun has acted in, she says she loves him most in Shankar's Gentleman. "I feel the title is apt for him because he's a true gentleman," she says.

Haripriya can't stop gushing about the Action King. "He was so down-to-earth and chivalrous. He helped me learn my dialogues and put me at absolute ease on the sets," she smiles. She adds, "There's a duet in Vallakkottai that goes Mangadheera magadheera... The word 'Magadheera' means king in Telugu. And needless to say, Arjun is definitely the king of hearts in Tamil Nadu."

source: the time of indian

0 comments: