Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 15, 2010

Info Post


It’s been quite a while since the ‘Action King’ Arjun wielded the megaphone. Is he planning to direct a film in future?

"I’ve couple of scripts on my mind. I’m planning to make a bi-lingual film,” says Arjun, who will produce and direct apart from acting in the new project. “As far as the Hindi venture is concerned, I am looking forward to stamping my authority as a good technician,” he adds.

Birthday and I-Day

“I have shied away from big birthday parties. But for the last 10 years, I have always made it a point to visit Tirupathi and the Aanjaneyar Temple on the way to Papanasam. I also spend time with my family. Unfortunately, I would be missing it this time as I am shooting in Mauritius.”

When asked about why he doesn’t like answering questions on his patriotism or his birthday Arjun remarks, “I am deeply hurt when people ask me whether I am patriotic. The younger generation has very little awareness about Independence day.”

Family matters

“I’m trying my best to be a better man for my family,” smiles Arjun, who can’t stop talking about his danseuse wife Niveditha. “She takes care of my diet and the credit for my physical fitness goes to her.”

On 'Vande Mataram'

Arjun has completed 'Vande Mataram', a bi-lingual film (Malayalam and Tamil). “We couldn’t release the film on Independence Day. It will release in the last week of August. The film will mark my debut in Malayalam and I enjoyed working with my co-star Mamooty,” he adds.

Up next

Known for his action-packed films, Arjun’s 'Maasi', where he plays the role of a cop, is ready to release. “When people call me ‘Action King’, I feel that I’ve to give my best in every fight sequence. I also enjoy doing these stunts. 'Vallakottai' has a nice subject and will hit the screens shortly. I have signed a yet-to-be titled film with director Major Ravi.

0 comments: