Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Info Post

She might not have struck gold in Sandalwood since she made her debut a little over a year ago, but that hasn't stopped Biaenca Desai from bagging trilingual projects. First, there was Koffi Shop, which was made in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Next up is Weekend, which will be made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. "I'm acting opposite Arjun Sarja in the Tinu Varma action thriller, which will also star Sayali Bhagat and Rajneish Duggal," Biaenca tells us.

‘Weekend’ will also be the actress’ first Bollywood film. "I was always getting offers from Bollywood, but I wasn't happy with them because my character was not given enough importance in the script," she says. In Weekend, Biaenca plays a doctor and a mother. Isn't that a bit of a stretch for a 21-year-old? "It doesn't matter as long as I can do it with confidence. It was difficult to show maturity on my face, but I was able to carry it off. Tinu calls me a switch on, switch off actress, which I took as a compliment," she says.

What about acting with Arjun Sarja, who's twice her age? "Talking about on-screen age differences is baseless. And who says Arjun Sarja is old? When he isn't shooting, he's always working out. He even gives me fitness tips. He's very inspiring," says Biaenca.

source:.indiatimes

0 comments: