Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 5, 2009

Info Post
Actor Arjun just doesn’t seem to get enough with donning the Khaki. After many successful films like 'Sengottai', 'Jai Hind' and 'Marudhamalai' in which he played a police officer, the actor has agreed to play a police office again with 'Maasi'.
“In the film, Arjun plays a police officer called Maasilamani,” says director G Kicha. The film was launched yesterday.
Following this film, Arjun has plans to don the director’s hat. Speaking about it, he said he wanted to move to Bollywood and do a film there. “I’m readying my script to direct it in Hindi. I’ve decided to do the film after I complete 'Maasi',” said the actor, who also expressed his wish to try something different, like a film without songs. “I don’t like having songs in a few films where they just don’t gel. But the audience have a craze for Kuthu songs, which is why we still retain such songs in my films,” said the actor.
Watch Now - 'Maasi' Movie Launched

0 comments: